Thursday, September 21, 2006

Almost There

Barry announced last night that we won't be meeting on Monday. Which means one thing, and one thing only. I can, and I will, substantially satisfy my craving for hoops this Sunday, without any tinge of guilt or letdown whatsoever. Well, at least if we win. Otherwise, there would be plenty of letdown to go around.

He also won't be calling any more people for recits until the end of the sem. Which means I am pretty much set until the finals week rolls in. Which, is not really saying much since the final exam will account for sixty effing percent of the final grade.

I am also in knots trying to write a paper about, of all things, blogging. It would have been pretty simple and straightforward, if it isn't for a course called Legal Theory. I am planning to insert a sentence or two about Liberalism just to make a connection - any connection - no matter how flimsy. I have an eerie feeling it will be like Consti 1 and the E-VAT all over again. Crap.

The schedule for the second semester is also out at CRS. Partially, at least. Once again, there are two classes on Saturdays. Which means that Friday nights and Saturday afternoons will be cramming sessions again. It's not really a good study method. Not unless, of course, you have no choice.