Thursday, November 17, 2005

Random Rants

I am still adjusting to sleeping at 1 a.m. at the earliest, yet again. I am still trying to figure out how to prepare given the wretched schedule that we have.

We have HR for ObliCon, and he is quite a character. He does not laugh. He guffaws. I have to agree with him when he said that the money that we spent for his time, is insufficient for the entertainment that he provides.

DG is DG. I cannot think of his class without the word "drop" constantly popping in my head.

Quoting La Aunor in Minsa'y Isang Gamu-gamo is in fashion again. After the alleged rape in Subic last November 1, everybody and everybody's mother is reciting: "My brother is not a pig!"

PBB is one big scam. Toni Gonzaga is effing annoying (imagine fingernails and blackboard). Bastusan na mangwarta ang ABS-CBN.