Thursday, June 08, 2006

Don't Panic

All the important numbers are in. Although two of the numbers are still unofficial, they were pried out from rather credible sources. If the numbers and my math turn out to be correct, then, starting next Tuesday, I should be able to enjoy, at least, another year of fear, terror, and doubt. Not necessarily in that order.

So tomorrow, I shall again witness, and participate in, one of the most disorganized and chaotic activities ever designed by man - registration at Malcolm Hall.

Don't get me wrong. There is a line. It just somehow degenerates into one big mass of people converging at the Office of the College Secretary a few minutes before 8 am. This, in a place were lines are supposedly "sacred," where people are studying rules which apply to all!

I am not really hoping for any major miracle. I am resigned to the fact that the college will probably produce two more presidents before they do anything about this mess. But I am hoping that tomorrow, people will exhibit some common decency, and just fucking fall in line.