Monday, September 26, 2005

Kudos

Lord, in the battle that goes on through life,
I ask for a field that is fair;
A chance that is equal with all in strife,
and the courage to strive and to dare.
If I should win, let it be by the code,
with my faith and my honor held high,
but if I should lose, let me stand by the road
and cheer as the winner goes by.


After yesterday's game, the forums have been flooded with comments insinuating that the victors were a bunch of classless morons. I am not saying that they are not, but really, we have to understand that anybody would have a very hard time displaying class, when he has not attended one since he stepped on a college campus. It is difficult to imagine, but in some places, that is how things are.

So, inspite of the Arana jig, the pose at center court, let me offer my congratulations to the Archers from Taft. After all, pursuant to Art. 12(1) of the Revised Penal Code, you are all still exempt from criminal liability.

Of course, it goes without saying that I am not talking about insanity.